"Please, pray for Ashtyn. We need a miracle. She has a Gram-Postive infection in her lungs as of late last night. The doctors accidently left a guide wire in her artery The guide wire is for the dialysis catheter that they put in her neck. I don't know if that's the source of her new infection or not. Please, pray for a miracle."
It's lunch time at work now and I checked my facebook again, and saw that Karena (Christine & mine's sister/Ashtyn's Aunt) posted this...
"Leaving a F___ING GUIDEWIRE IN HER ARTERY???? ARE YOU F___ING SERIOUS?? I AM SO OVER TEMPLE.!!!!! I AM COMING IN YOU DUMBASSES!!!"
Do you know my sister Karena like I do? Yes, she is pushy. Yeah, she is a little bossy. You do not want to get on her bad side, but it's awesome having her on your side. Today she is flying up and will be here until Sunday.
Go, Team Ashtyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment